Kingdom Come: Deliverance?

video games, virtual frothing, and robot sex.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance?

Postby Elder Thingy » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:49 am

Anyone interested in some medieval swordplay in Bohemia? I preordered this for the PS4, it's out on my birthday (Feb 13) and available for PC too and Xbox (I expect?) Looks pretty good, and the fighting engine looks fun? :beer:

https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com/
Elder Thingy

Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance?

Postby Casinha » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:15 am

I am highly interested in Kingdom Come :D A friend with a review copy said it's great, but I might wait for some proper reviews to come out, trying to limit my game purchases to one game a month.
Casinha

Postby Elder Thingy » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:59 pm

Apparently there's already a GoT mod in the works.... not so enthusiastic about that though. This engine might work for something like War of the Roses, or maybe that old RPG Dark Lands, the setting is already pretty close, all you need is to add some witches & devils etc?
Elder Thingy

Postby Elder Thingy » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:55 pm

Ok, played this game now for several hours, and I would warn you not to buy it: if you're anything like me, you will spend all your time playing it... :mrgreen:

It's simply great game, best I've played for quite long time. It's very pretty, realistic and hard, but in a good way. If you like to play Skyrim with realism mods on, then this would be for you. The PS4 version runs 'ok' on my Pro, there's a few bugs and loading textures (and loading generally) is a bit slow, so it's not very optimized for PS4. I guess it's taxing PS4 resources to their limit, so if you have a more powerful PC (with SSD drive), I'd recommend getting Kingdom for it.

If you're at all into historical medieval RPG, get this game. :beer:
Elder Thingy

Return to Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start