Warhammer Roleplaying - Cubicle 7

Put on your robe and wizard hat, and get down and dirty with your favorite RPG

Warhammer Roleplaying - Cubicle 7

Postby Mr Brown » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:49 pm

So there was a bit of hubbub about Cubicle 7 acquiring the rights to produce a new version of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay. This appears, from the bumf, to be a return to the more familiar % system of 1st and 2nd edition. Its good to see that this is going to continue to be supported and produced in some fashion although the recent Humble Bundle means I won't be in a hurry to get anything new :)

That was not the main point of this post however. It turns out Cubicle 7 will also be doing an Age of Sigmar roleplaying game!

http://cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/age-of- ... ying-game/

I've not heard anything about the system although one would presume they will share a common mechanic and this will be divergent in setting but it could be something completely new. I don;t know much about the AoS setting apart from what I've seen in the models and some minor snippets from its release i.e. big Sigmarine armies and unlimited planes of war and magic.

I'd actually be keen to read a bit more and a super high fantasy game is not in itself off putting. I'd probably want to dial back the Sigmarine aspects but await more info.
Mr Brown

Return to Wizard's Sleeve