The what is who looking for thread

Buy Low, Sell High, Trade Often. Caveat Emptor.

The what is who looking for thread

Postby wait, what? » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:14 pm

The purpose of this thread is to provide a reference point for whatever people are actively collecting, so others can keep an eye out, split purchases, or generally find a willing fence for their dodgy facebook purchases.

It is suggested that you post whatever is appropriate for you and edit your single post as needs be, rather than grow the thread with numerous replies per individual.
Last edited by wait, what? on Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brave you all!
What a superb game this is and will become, my prediction was weak and we will be many more.
Thank you all and see you again here, in breathing life, never where popular opinion dies
- Prodos Shill #4
wait, what?

Re: The what is who looking for thread

Postby wait, what? » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:19 pm

me:

GW Confrontation Lord Helmawr

Heroquest "grey" minis (unpainted)

Last edited by wait, what? on Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Brave you all!
What a superb game this is and will become, my prediction was weak and we will be many more.
Thank you all and see you again here, in breathing life, never where popular opinion dies
- Prodos Shill #4
wait, what?

Postby soldado » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:22 pm

Currently: Pulp

Producing both eggs and milk, the platypus is one of nature's rare custard machines.
soldado

Postby blackfly » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:37 am

Stickied!
In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only yard work

Join the conversation in The Shed

The hole is only as deep as you dig it.
-AKULA
blackfly

Postby the imp » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:07 pm

Nothing at present.
Pushing threads to page 2 since 2001.

So...what do you think of that model?
the imp
Minister of Scouting

Postby Mr Brown » Tue May 09, 2017 4:01 pm

Always on the scout for 28mm historical dark age and crusade era figs. Of particular interest at the moment are things to supplement my British Isles Saga forces (Picts/Welsh/Britons) as well as those for the Crusades and Iberia (Saracens/Spanish/Moorish/Andalusians). Just in case folk had stuff kicking around.

Cheers
Mr Brown

Postby blackfly » Tue May 09, 2017 7:43 pm

Mr Brown wrote:Always on the scout for 28mm historical dark age and crusade era figs. Of particular interest at the moment are things to supplement my British Isles Saga forces (Picts/Welsh/Britons) as well as those for the Crusades and Iberia (Saracens/Spanish/Moorish/Andalusians). Just in case folk had stuff kicking around.

Cheers

I think I have some picticsh chariots collecting dust. Probably either black tree or foundry, I can't remember. I'll check when I get home.

Join the conversation in The Shed

The hole is only as deep as you dig it.
-AKULA
blackfly

Postby manatic » Tue May 09, 2017 10:47 pm

I'm constantly on the lookout for anything suitable for a pirate project - civilians, pirates, 18th century soldiers...especially if it's cheap :D
manatic

Postby Mr Brown » Wed May 10, 2017 7:55 am

@blackfly Not sure I need chariot (s) plural but happy to take a look at what you've got. Thanks
Mr Brown

Postby TwoGunBob » Mon May 15, 2017 5:19 am

Zvezda Ring of Rule stuff. Out of print since 2003 but honest, the minis are gone because they were nothing AWESOME OOP RARE!!! I've got plenty of Cursed Legion and Royal Infantry so not looking for those really. I mean, if you're about to throw them in the dustbin, think of me first. I'm just not looking to buy those because I've got a ton of them. None of the Ring of Rule Wizards or Necromancers because I've had around five boxes of each given to me. I'm looking for the rarer stuff, Zombies set, orcs set (infantry and cavalry), elves ( infantry, cavalry, and boat sorceress), Royal Cavalry.

This stuff went clearance stateside and all but vanished afterwards. For some reason I've been compelled to start building Dragon Rampant forces with these figures.
TwoGunBob

Postby blackfly » Wed May 17, 2017 1:16 am

Mr Brown wrote:@blackfly Not sure I need chariot (s) plural but happy to take a look at what you've got. Thanks

Here's what I found. Contrary to my memory only a few are officially from pict ranges. I thought they might be of some use regardless, since when it comes to naked and semi naked unremarkably clothed proles of yore, who's to say. ;)

I uploaded fairly large images to imgur, so click on them if you want a better chance ID'ing individual figs

Imgur Album