Milton Keynes show

Clubs, show dates and meet-ups, and oponent/player finder requests go here!

Milton Keynes show

Postby aliensurfer » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:28 pm

It's on the 6th and 7th of May this year, in Middleton Hall, anyone else going? I'll be taking my dad up there on the Sunday. Small show normally, but over the years I've got some great deals up there from traders and the bring n sell/buy stall.
aliensurfer

Re: Milton Keynes show

Postby Overrevdsquat » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:56 pm

Hope to go on the Saurday :)
Overrevdsquat

Postby mcfonz » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:16 pm

I really aught to get a list together of shows, I have relatives in Milton Keynes and could sort of do it all at once. That said, Milton Keynes has to be one of the most inaccessible towns in the country (even compared to Norwich). It takes you an hour just to get through all of the bloody roundabouts!! :loopy:
My miniature building/painting and gaming blog: http://mcfonz.blogspot.co.uk/
mcfonz

Postby ADB » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:53 pm

mcfonz wrote:I really aught to get a list together of shows, I have relatives in Milton Keynes and could sort of do it all at once. That said, Milton Keynes has to be one of the most inaccessible towns in the country (even compared to Norwich). It takes you an hour just to get through all of the bloody roundabouts!! :loopy:

Have a look at http://www.partizan.org.uk/events.php for a list of shows.

As for getting around - at least MK notes most locations with a horizontal and vertical location - try the other famous 'new town' in Scotland called Glenrothes - the roundabouts had names but new clue to where you where. I spent an hours once trying to find the industrial estate after 'popping' into the town centre for lunch and the post office!

As for this thread - is this the show held in the shopping arcade?
ADB

Postby aliensurfer » Mon May 01, 2017 8:20 am

ADB - yes, in Middleton Hall in the shopping centre.
aliensurfer

Return to One of Us! One of Us! We Accept you!