Wild In The Streets at Salute 2018

Clubs, show dates and meet-ups, and oponent/player finder requests go here!

Wild In The Streets at Salute 2018

Postby sOOp » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:53 pm

With the help of many of the shed dwellers I'm putting together some games of Wild In The Streets at Salute 2018. So far we have McFonz, Cait Sidhe, Soldado and EX-F helping out with painting miniatures and providing terrain. I'd love for more people to be involved in the day and could probably make use of more modern scenery.

I'll be in the UK for a little over a week and also have a day of gaming planned in Leeds with the dudes from Corehammer.
User avatar
sOOp
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:00 am

Re: Wild In The Streets at Salute 2018

Postby sOOp » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:55 pm

EX-F has generously offered to let us use his modern terrain. A couple shots of it.

Image


Image

Image
User avatar
sOOp
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:00 am

Re: Wild In The Streets at Salute 2018

Postby mcfonz » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:02 am

Looks brill. I'll try and get some of the characters that I have undercoated and added up here too.
My miniature building/painting and gaming blog: http://mcfonz.blogspot.co.uk/
Image
User avatar
mcfonz
 
Posts: 3055
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:54 pm
Location: The Swamps of Norfolk

Re: Wild In The Streets at Salute 2018

Postby blackfly » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:14 am

1) I have a snowballs chance in hell of getting there, but i will try (working on it)
2) shipping terrain sounds bonkers and accident prone
3) all those lame caveats aside, i would welcome the motivation to paint a gang if one needs doing. I literally haven't picked up a brush since the run-up to Salute 2017, and it was a delight to contribute, as well as really good for me to have a reason to paint. :/ Also, I'd love to support WITS.

If no gang is needed, all good. :) I'll try and figure something else out to get me off my lame-ass. :p
In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only yard work

Join the conversation in The Shed

The hole is only as deep as you dig it.
-AKULA
User avatar
blackfly
 
Posts: 2701
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:21 pm
Location: two zero six

Re: Wild In The Streets at Salute 2018

Postby sOOp » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:47 pm

blackfly wrote:3) all those lame caveats aside, i would welcome the motivation to paint a gang if one needs doing. I literally haven't picked up a brush since the run-up to Salute 2017, and it was a delight to contribute, as well as really good for me to have a reason to paint. :/ Also, I'd love to support WITS.


I'll send you a gang to paint.
User avatar
sOOp
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:00 am

Re: Wild In The Streets at Salute 2018

Postby Cait Sidhe » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:15 pm

sOOp wrote:
blackfly wrote:3) all those lame caveats aside, i would welcome the motivation to paint a gang if one needs doing. I literally haven't picked up a brush since the run-up to Salute 2017, and it was a delight to contribute, as well as really good for me to have a reason to paint. :/ Also, I'd love to support WITS.


I'll send you a gang to paint.


Well I think we don't have any straight edge gangs, not complete ones anyway. Could be wrong though.
User avatar
Cait Sidhe
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:19 pm

Re: Wild In The Streets at Salute 2018

Postby soldado » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:51 pm

I think we only have one complete (all 7) goth gang either
Producing both eggs and milk, the platypus is one of nature's rare custard machines.
User avatar
soldado
 
Posts: 1525
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:09 am
Location: A hotel, somewhere

Re: Wild In The Streets at Salute 2018

Postby Cait Sidhe » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:16 pm

soldado wrote:I think we only have one complete (all 7) goth gang either


I think we have more goths than anything else :P
User avatar
Cait Sidhe
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:19 pm

Re: Wild In The Streets at Salute 2018

Postby soldado » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:25 pm

Cait Sidhe wrote:
soldado wrote:I think we only have one complete (all 7) goth gang either


I think we have more goths than anything else :P


I thought that we have the initial 3 members but not the 3 girls to the left of this picture?

Image

I dont, and I believe that McFonz is the same
Producing both eggs and milk, the platypus is one of nature's rare custard machines.
User avatar
soldado
 
Posts: 1525
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:09 am
Location: A hotel, somewhere

Re: Wild In The Streets at Salute 2018

Postby manatic » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:19 am

I'd be happy to paint a gang for the game too, if needed :)
User avatar
manatic
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:38 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Wild In The Streets at Salute 2018

Postby blackfly » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 pm

sOOp wrote:
blackfly wrote:3) all those lame caveats aside, i would welcome the motivation to paint a gang if one needs doing. I literally haven't picked up a brush since the run-up to Salute 2017, and it was a delight to contribute, as well as really good for me to have a reason to paint. :/ Also, I'd love to support WITS.


I'll send you a gang to paint.


:thumb: Sounds good. I'll (literally) start dusting off my brushes and desk.
In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only yard work

Join the conversation in The Shed

The hole is only as deep as you dig it.
-AKULA
User avatar
blackfly
 
Posts: 2701
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:21 pm
Location: two zero six

Re: Wild In The Streets at Salute 2018

Postby sOOp » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:11 pm

manatic wrote:I'd be happy to paint a gang for the game too, if needed :)


I can send you a gang.
User avatar
sOOp
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:00 am

Re: Wild In The Streets at Salute 2018

Postby mcfonz » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:33 pm

Image
My miniature building/painting and gaming blog: http://mcfonz.blogspot.co.uk/
Image
User avatar
mcfonz
 
Posts: 3055
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:54 pm
Location: The Swamps of Norfolk

Re: Wild In The Streets at Salute 2018

Postby sOOp » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:09 pm

blackfly wrote:
:thumb: Sounds good. I'll (literally) start dusting off my brushes and desk.


A straight edge gang is on its way to you.
User avatar
sOOp
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:00 am


Return to One of Us! One of Us! We Accept you!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron