Salute 2017

Clubs, show dates and meet-ups, and oponent/player finder requests go here!

Re: Salute 2017

Postby manatic » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:11 am

mcfonz wrote:Defo the night before.

Agreed. We had a few beers at the Fox last year with a couple of Frothers, but with the FU-UK community sort of dying down and there being considerable overlap, maybe these two could be combined? For me (and I assume Nate with a bit more travelling :D ) this is pretty much one of the two evenings (the other one being the Salute Saturday) in a year that I get to meet and spend time with people from RP & Frothers, so I'd hate to choose between the two.
manatic

Postby wait, what? » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:15 am

We pretty much camped in the premier in restaurant/bar last year being passively indignant at the prodos and mildly star struck with gav thorpe. Not the sexiest of venues but it serves and everyone wants an early bed for the big day anyway. Iirc the salute staff kick you out at 5 or 6 on friday so lots of time to kill.
Brave you all!
What a superb game this is and will become, my prediction was weak and we will be many more.
Thank you all and see you again here, in breathing life, never where popular opinion dies
- Prodos Shill #4
wait, what?

Postby blackfly » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:23 am

Getting excited for this as things approach. I'm down to help ww and fonz w/set up if needed, but if not MsBlackfly and I are up for this:

mcfonz wrote:Defo the night before.

indeed.

Food. pints. hang out. Sounds like a lovely evening. :beer: :beardy:
In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only yard work