Marvel's Runaways

Suckle At The Cathode Ray Nipple

Marvel's Runaways

Postby Mr Tough Guy » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:24 am

phpBB [media]

I loved the comic this is based on, one of the most Original things Marvel has done, so let's hope they don't fuck this up
Mr Tough Guy

Re: Marvel's Runaways

Postby countersunk81 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:21 pm

Same, it's one of the only Marvel series, I've stuck to right from the beginning, it's fantastic.
countersunk81

Postby Casinha » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:46 pm

They aged up Molly?
Casinha

Postby Mr Tough Guy » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:26 pm

yeah guess there will be a few changes, Molly looks older and I bet she won't be a mutant as this will probably be set in the Marvel cinematic Universe. My biggest concern is Old Lace, not sure how they will handle that on a TV budget
Mr Tough Guy

Postby Artemis Black » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:24 pm

Mr Tough Guy wrote:yeah guess there will be a few changes, Molly looks older and I bet she won't be a mutant as this will probably be set in the Marvel cinematic Universe. My biggest concern is Old Lace, not sure how they will handle that on a TV budget

They're using a practical puppet.
Artemis Black
Kickstarter Slayer

Postby Artemis Black » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:33 pm

Casinha wrote:They aged up Molly?

Or they've just sized her up? My guess is she'll be older than 13 though, which I think she was when the comics started.

They also seem to have randomly made her Hispanic?

She's the only mutant in the Runaways isn't she? So maybe the changed her up even more because of that.
Artemis Black
Kickstarter Slayer

Postby Casinha » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:26 am

Artemis Black wrote:

Or they've just sized her up? My guess is she'll be older than 13 though, which I think she was when the comics started.

She's the only mutant in the Runaways isn't she? So maybe the changed her up even more because of that.

I haven't read Runaways, but I've seen a number of images from the comic that involve Molly and they've had more impact because of how tiny she is, like their run-in with the Punisher.
Casinha

Postby Artemis Black » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:08 pm

Casinha wrote:
Artemis Black wrote:

I haven't read Runaways, but I've seen a number of images from the comic that involve Molly and they've had more impact because of how tiny she is, like their run-in with the Punisher.

Yeah but in real life to get someone that small they'd need to de-age her probably, which would be worse.
Artemis Black
Kickstarter Slayer

Return to Television, The Drug of a Nation