Legion

Suckle At The Cathode Ray Nipple

Legion

Postby Mr Tough Guy » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:25 am

phpBB [media]

This could be interesting, in the comics Legion is David Haller, the son of Charles Xavier, and an omega level mutant with multiple personalities, each with their own set of mutant powers
Mr Tough Guy

Re: Legion

Postby ADB » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:51 pm

OK, I'm currently 13 minutes from the end of part one and baffled by what this is all about.

I've not read any of the comics or seen the story line detailed by Twin Peaks was more understandable than this...
ADB

Postby the imp » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:36 pm

ADB wrote:OK, I'm currently 13 minutes from the end of part one and baffled by what this is all about.

I've not read any of the comics or seen the story line detailed by Twin Peaks was more understandable than this...

They're doing a very slow build-up, which may end up costing them viewers but will let them tell a better story over the course of the series. The second episode adds some more detail to the character, but still leaves me wondering what the hell is really going on. I never read the original series, but I am vaguely familiar with the source material.

Spoiler:
Legion was Charles Xavier's son. He was basically a god and able to manipulate reality with his mind, but also suffers from multiple personality disorder. So which god you're getting may vary.
Pushing threads to page 2 since 2001.

So...what do you think of that model?
the imp
Minister of Scouting

Postby ADB » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:07 am

Well I managed the last bit and still stuck. Number two is queued up for watching but not holding much hope - I may fall at the first hurdle and then regret it if it gets better.
ADB

Postby wait, what? » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:28 pm

I thought Westworld was good... This is the best bit of television i've seen in years.

It's like fincher directing a kubrick script for an episode of the prisoner based on a kesey novel.
Brave you all!
What a superb game this is and will become, my prediction was weak and we will be many more.
Thank you all and see you again here, in breathing life, never where popular opinion dies
- Prodos Shill #4
wait, what?

Postby the imp » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:30 pm

It's trippy as fuck, that's for sure.
Pushing threads to page 2 since 2001.

So...what do you think of that model?
the imp
Minister of Scouting

Postby countersunk81 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:58 am

It's not easy to follow, but I'm persevering and it's enjoyable, the actors are great.
countersunk81

Return to Television, The Drug of a Nation